"Poetry and hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. All you can do is go where they can find you" – A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
1. You have begun napping on a ridiculous level, EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE.
2. You can still have a full 10 hours of sleep after said nap.
3.It has become acceptable to live off the same meal for a week.
4. And that “meal” might actually be toast…
5. However many hours you have spent in the library that day, you cannot get out of being peer pressured by your flatmates into going to a “great new club” .
6. You now know the bouncers at the weekly sports night.
7.You are so good at procrastinating you are beginning to think it is the most important aspect of your degree.
8. Whenever you attempt to do something cultural, you fail miserably.
9. Similarly, your motivation for all the amazing societies at the beginning of the year are whittled down to two – at most.
10.You no longer feel any pressure to “down it Fresherrrr”. Because actually, you have marinated your body in so much alcohol you have aged about 20 years and can no longer handle half a pint of vodka in one go.